It's April and India already feels like an inferno. I can just imagine how hot, and not in a good way, India will get during May and June. Rich Indians whisk off to Western Europe leaving us young proles to sweat. London is too expensive and Paris is as touristy as it gets. So where can one go on a budget?
1. You get 1 Ruble for each Rupee. So now you don't have to worry about converting your cheques before paying and can shop without crunching numbers.
2. The weather in Russia is perfect during summers. Pleasantly cool and comforting. And it gives you another reason to use that favorite sweatshirt of yours. But If you want something new you can get one here.
3. It is not as far as you think it is. Moscow is just a 5:25 hour flight from New Delhi.
4. The Sun never sets here during summer. So you can enjoy long days and party till its noon. For Places to Party check our next two posts.
5. You will see the most beautiful people in Russia...seriously it is so so hot - and this time in a really good way. Super Attractive.
6. Vegan is the new big thing here so vegetarians should be least concerned about finding delicious food and amazing restaurants. Follow our posts for a list of places to eat.
7. You can boast in front of your friends that you went to an exotic - non touristy and hip country.
8. Russia is as European as it gets. So you'd spend summers in Europe without break in your bank account.